Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great River~ A wolf Role Play

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 15th August 2009, 12:36 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

In this RP you will play as a wolf. Act like a wolf, please. No flying or magic powers LOL.

Plot:
You are in the FirePack. Your pack is in a bad situation. The rivers are drying up, plants dying, and fires ripping through the forest. We need to act quickly, before we all die. 3 youngs wolves will be sent on an extreme mission to locate the Great River and find a new home for the FirePack...

Setting:
We are in a pretty basic forest. In the forest we have a large tree. Under the tree is a huge rock where all wolves meet for gatherings. Other packs surround the FirePack. They are:
WaterPack, WindPack, and EarthPack ((Yeah, elements I guess LOL. The main focus is FP, so don't play in the other packs LOL)). There are dens for the normal wolves, a den for the alpha, den for the beta, den for pups, one for apprentices, and one for wolves expecting pups.
In the center of the clearing is a large dip into the ground. There all the animals that were hunted go. Elders, pups, and the hurt are ALWAYS fed first. Next the aprentices, warriors and last the leader and beta. If no one else is waiting you may get some.
Every family/ group has their own den.
What the leader says is law. They will howl three times once every week for the basic meeting. 2 times for new grouping (such as, a pup becomes apprentice). And 1 time for extremely urgent meetings.

Other animals:
Bears (Not many, don't attack unless they attack you)
Mice and rats(small hunted snacks)
Many different birds of prey or normal ones (sometimes for food, but they can attack)
Deer (most of our diet)
Fish (in near by river, but not many)
Squirrels and other small rodents (snacks and practice for younger wolves)

System:
1 Alpha (leader): Jade (78higirl0)
1 Beta (2nd in command): Lupin (dotadot415)
Warriors/ fighters/ hunters (just common wolves): No limit:
Wolves expecting pups: (limit pups to 3 per expecting. We don't want this place overun by pups and we don't have enough resources to feed them all):
Wolves in training/ apprentices:
Pups:
1 Healer/ medicine/: Crystal (xoxomemexoxo)
3 chosen ones (young wolves): 2 SPOTS OPEN:
a. Cedar

Want to join? (Please limit you wolves to 3 not including pups. PM me your forms so I remember to add you to the list, thanks!)
Form:
Wolf name:
Pic/ Descripsion:
Age (human years):
Role in pack: (wolf, expecting, beta, healer, chosen one, etc..)
History:
Other:

Here is mine:
Wolf name: Jade
Pic/ Descripsion: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Grey-wolf-snow
Age (human years): 5
Role in pack: (wolf, expecting, beta, healer, chosen one, etc..) Alpha/ leader
History: She took over the pack when her father died in a battle.
Other: She is tough and very strong.

RULES:
1. No power playing. Only act out your wolf and don't control other's wolves.
2. No killing/ injuring another wolf without the owners permission
3. Mating is okay, as long as you don't describe it or anything
4. Be kind to everyone
5. When speaking in character (your wolf is talking) use "".
6. When not in character (normal talk like: What did I miss?) use (()), {{}}, or [[]].
Put "wolf of firpack" at the bottom of your form so I know you read the rules Smile

Last edited by 78higirl0 on 22nd August 2009, 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total

2The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 1:32 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Form:
Wolf name: Crystal
Pic/ Descripsion: Young, but strong. She can take care of herself. She is kind, too.
Age (human years): 3
Role in pack: (wolf, expecting, beta, healer, chosen one, etc..) healer
History: Crystal left her family at a young age before she joined the pack.
Other:

wolf firpack

https://webkinzutopia.forumotion.com

3The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 1:43 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Thanks Wink You're on the list!!

4The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:01 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

(here goes)

Crystal trotted alone through the woods.

5The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:16 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

((LOL. xD))
Jade yawned and rolled over in her den. She was hungry so she went to the meal pile to find a good deer.

6The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:22 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Crystal saw Jade at the meal pile. was it right to disturb the leader by chatting with her? Crystal wondered. She did not know what to do.

7The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:44 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Jade spotted Crystal. She flicked her tail to call her over. "Hello Crystal." Jade called.

8The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:50 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Crystal trotted over to Jade. "Hello." she said, bowing her head.

9The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:51 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

(I'm adding another wolf:
Form:
Wolf name: Cedar
Pic/ Descripsion: Looks just like his mother, Jade
Age (human years): 3
Role in pack: (wolf, expecting, beta, healer, chosen one, etc..): Chosen one
History: Once while in the forest he was found on the ground and he seemed very hurt. No one knew what was wrog and he would not come out of this trance. He finally snapped back and told the prophecy of the Great River.
Other: Yeah... Jade is hid mom...)

10The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:52 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

"Oh," Jade laughed "I'm not some god. I'm just in charge of our pack. Sit sit. Would you like to join me?" She said pointing to the food with her ears.

11The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:54 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

"Sure.." Crystal said, sitting down.

12The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 4:59 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Cedar bounded to his mother's side. He licked her ears and looked at Crystal. he waved with his tail at her. "Hi mom." He said and grabbed a squirrel. "Hey Crystal."
"So, how is everything going, Crystal? As our new healer." Jade smiled and licked Cedars head.

13The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:03 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

"Oh!" Crystal said, surprised. "It is well, I guess. Not too many injured yet. And hi, Cedar!" she added happily.

14The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:09 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Cedar licked her ears. "Hi..." He got lost in Crystals eyes. He shook his head. He must like her Jade thought.
"You're doing a wonderful job, Crystal."

15The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:15 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

"Thank you so much!" Crystal said brightly. "I am very happy to help!"

16The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:21 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Jade ate some more deer. She turned to Cedar and said, "Will you and Crystal go hunting after breakfast? Our meal pile is low." She frowned at the one deer and two rats left.

17The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:24 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

"Sure, I will go!" Said Crystal, still happy with being complimented. "Will you come, Cedar?"

18The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:29 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

"Of course!" He jumped to his feet. "I can't wait! I am finally a warrior and I get to hunt for real." He grinned and smiled at the two others looking at him.
"Come on, finish your meal first!" Jade said "No food is to go to waste these days..."
"Yeah, yeah." Cedar said and munched the rest of his squirrel.

19The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:30 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Crystal smiled at Ceder as she quietly finished her own rat.

20The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:32 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

"Alright I'm done!" Cedar said with a mouth stuffed with fur.
"Ugh, get outta here!" Jade kid.
"Come on, Crystal!" Cedar bounded out east.
"Wrong way dear!" Jade called and pointed west with her tail.
"Oh, right." Cedar whipped around. "I knew that." He called as he ran by.

21The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:32 pm

HarryPotter

Admin

Pic/ Descripsion: None
Age (human years): 6
Role in pack: Healer
History: She is the best Healer.
Other: She is nice but very strong.

22The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:34 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Crystal giggled at Cedar's mistake before following him. "Are you a good hunter, Cedar?" she asked, smiling.

23The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:34 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

HarryPotter wrote:Pic/ Descripsion: None
Age (human years): 6
Role in pack: Healer
History: She is the best Healer.
Other: She is nice but very strong.
(You need to:
Name your wolf
Change her role. Meme is already the only healer.
Add in a pic or describtion so we know what they look like.
Just copy and past the form, it will be easier.
Read the rules lol
read the entire first post Very Happy
Thanks for joining though!)

24The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:38 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

"Yeah." He said running with Crystal "I can feel that prey trembling with fear!" He crouched and punced on an unexpecting leaf. He attacked it and pretended to give it the last killing bite. "See? This little guy didn't see that coming!" He held the leaf up in his jaws.

25The Great River~ A wolf Role Play Empty Re: The Great River~ A wolf Role Play 16th August 2009, 5:48 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Crystal giggled at the joke. "Wow, you are good! I am not bad at hunting, if I say so myself."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum