Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bear With Me (Chapter 1)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bear With Me (Chapter 1) Empty Bear With Me (Chapter 1) 16th August 2009, 11:11 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

I've had this story in my head for a long time, but never could find a place to write it down. Its called "Bear With Me" and its about a 12 year old slacker who doesn't care about animals until he meets one that really needs it.
Please enjoy!

Chapter 1:
Andrew
Andrew Cleese was never a very good pet owner. He always thought they could take care of themselves. His "gold" fish, Swimmy, didn't swim very much. His black cat, "Trigger", always ran at the sight of him. His bird, "Tweety", didn't seem to make much noise. As he left for school that cool Monday morning, he never thought it would be different from any other day.
"Bye, mom." He waved half heartedly.
"Bye..." She mumbled too preoccupied with her breakfast.
Andrew thought and walked. Walked and thought. He finally made it to the middle school that he loathed.
"Brian!" He called to his best friend.
"Oh, hey Andrew!" he ran over and waved.
"Come on lets go." Andrew mumbled as they walked through the school doors. "Another day, another dollar."
"Ha, yeah right. More like another 'D'" Brian joked.
A smile broke across his face for a second,
They both dragged their feet as they walked into Mr. Green's homeroom science.
"Good mooorning claass!!!!" He chirpped
Another dollar...

"Andrew. Andrew! ANDREW!!!!" Brian nagged
"WHAT?!" Andrew snapped.
"Oh, if you're gonna yell... Guess I could ask someone else..." Brian mumbled.
Andrew sighed. And in a sweet voice he said "What can I do for you, Brian?"
"Now that is what I thought you meant."
Andrew stuck his tounge out at him.
"I was just wondering if we could shoot some hoops at your house today..."
"Yeah whatever, Brian..."

Meanwhile...

*BANG! BANG!*
"Very nice, Rusty." Said Rusty HavlaChec. "Why, thank you, Rusty. This big guy is gonna bring in one heck of a buck!"
Actually, the bear this Taco Bell loving hunter just killed was a female. A female with two cubs. One of which ran off without being heard. The other, with a hurt paw which he got while fleeing his mother's murder ran to find shelter from the upcoming storm.

"Oh, come on Brian!" Andrew teased. "You really think that was good?"
"Well, yeah." Brian said with a grin at his successful lay-up.
"Yeah. OK. Watch this." Andrew dribbled the ball and tossed it into the air. It kissed the back board for one (seemingly endless) second before dancing into the net. "Oh. Yeah." Andrew gloated.
"Ok, well this next on-"
"Andrew!!!!!" His mother always knew how to ruin the moment. "Andrew dinner time. That means Brian goes Bye-Bye!"
"Yeah, mom. I know!" Andrew turned to say good bye to Brian, but he was already running off and waving.
"Bye!" he called.
"Hey mom. What's for dinner?"
"Chicken tacos. Your favorite."
"Yesss!!!" Wait... Andrew thought. Something's.. Different... "Uh, mom? Where's Tweety's cage?"
"Honey. Your pets were dying. I had to do something for the poor creatures. I took them to the animal shelter. They will find a better home there."
"YOU WHAT?!"
"Don't you even yell at me Mr!!" She yelled. "You sit down without a word and eat your dinner. Do not even argue with me. Those pets were not in the right hands with you."

Later that night...
Andrew cried into his pillow. How had he let this happen? He was taking good care of those animals. Right...? Fine then mom. He thought angrily. I'll just leave like those stupid pets... You won't care.

Hope you enjoied my first chapter!!! I'll write the 2nd one soon!!! Please leave feed back about what you liked or didn't like

Last edited by 78higirl0 on 18th August 2009, 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total

2Bear With Me (Chapter 1) Empty Re: Bear With Me (Chapter 1) 17th August 2009, 1:57 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

wow! great story! rele enjoyed it! keep on going girl! Very Happy

3Bear With Me (Chapter 1) Empty Re: Bear With Me (Chapter 1) 18th August 2009, 12:24 am

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Thanks dot Smile
I'm writing the second one now!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]