Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Love <3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer Love <3 Empty Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 10:56 am

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

I always pull things from my brain for stories so here goes one I just thought up! LOL
Here is a little sneak peak that you might find on the back of the book LOL

Summer Smith and Danielle Johnson, 14 year old girls, were best friends since they were 3. They had everything in common. Whether it was their favorite color, or the boy they liked, it was the same. Some people thought they were twins by the looks of them, too. They never left each others side.
But when a terrible accident happens Summer finds herself trapped in a cold, dark winter. No one could make her smile anymore. No one would even bother talking to her. Until she meets and unexpected boy that she can't forget.

Told in Summer's point of veiw.

Preface: Lost
On that cool summer night, the first day after school got out, was the last day of my sane life. I sat on my swing outside my house planning out tomorrow's sleep over with Danielle. My mother came outside, crying.
"Mom?" I asked turning with shock in my voice. She beckoned me and I ran over to hug her. "What happened?" I asked, soon to find out something I'd rather die then hear...

First part! This is a sneak peak. Gotta think about the rest xD Please please please please write feedback for just this part so I know what to do lol

Chapter 1: Wake up
"Come on, Summer!" My mother called from down stairs. "Breakfast sweetie!"
I flipped over in my bed and faced the door and my side table. I fumbled around for my iPod and shoved the ear pieces into my head. Why should I have to get up? Why should I move? I thought as I looked at a picture of me and Danielle sharing an ice cream during school 5 months ago. We got out of school a month ago. Her car crashed into a tree when her father passed out at the wheel, a month ago. She died a month ago. I stopped living a month ago.

The tears slowly welled up into my eyes. As this happened everytime I caught sight of that photo, my favorite photo, I ignored them. I simply turned on a random tune and burried my head into my pillow, gently sobbing.
Everyone probably thinks I'm a baby, or I'm weak. I do. I cried everyday. Wake up. Cry. Eat breakfast. Cry. And so on. My day never seemed to end. I rubbed my eyes and told myself to suck it up. Danielle is gone and she's never coming back. Which made me want to cry just a little longer.

I finally swung my legs over the bed and sat there finishing a new song. Then I got up, put my slippers on and walked to the bathroom. I stood there looking at myself. My long blonde hair. Little freckles splattered across my nose. My chubby nose but curvy cheeks. I hated it. I looked liked Danielle and this ripped me up. I could be pretty. If I cared. But I stopped caring about anything a while ago.

I brushed my hair once so it didn't look so much like an atomic bomb was hurled at it and more like a crows nest. Sighing, I walked down stairs in my sweat pants and tank top. My throat was dry from crying. My cheeks and eyes were red from sobbing. I knew everyone could tell I was crying, but they stopped caring, too, because I cried everyone morning. Why do I have to cry? I don't want to. I just want to move on and remember my best friend, not cry over her and hope that she never died and she could just come here to the sleep over we never got to have.

Sitting at the table I took the glass of water in front of my seat and washed my throat down. Everyone was silent. Ugh, why do they do this to me? Do they think I'm going to break down if they say something? Yeesh, I'm not going to kill myself. Take me off the Suicide Watch and stop waiting on my hand and foot! I can take care fo myself...

"What's for breakfast?" I said dryly.
"Waffles, dear. And some eggs. How do you want them?" She asked turning and smiling. I put my elbow on the table and my cheek in my hand.
"Uh, sunny side up is fine." I mumbled looking at the tan paint. I tapped my fingers on the table before getting up to get more water. My little sister, Jenna, my older sister, Rachel, and my older brother, Zach, all moved out of my way but still faced me. Do they think I'm radioactive, or something? Gee, I'm getting water, not a razor to slice my wrists open. I giggled to myself.

I slowly drank down the water then walked over to Jenna. She was only 5. She didn't know what was going on, just that I was different now. I picked her up even though she was heavy.
"Hey, Jenna." I said and sat down with her on my lap. Rachel and Zach looked stunned. I laughed to myself. "What's up girlfriend?" I asked. Jenna gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek "Nothing." She said in a happy and high pitched voice. I smiled at her.

We talked for a little and I bobbed her on my knee, until Mom came with breakfast. I picked her off my legs and set her on the chair. "Eat your breakfast, sweetie." I said and turned to Rachel and Zach. They were still stunned by me seeming happier and talking to them. I grinned and said "What?". Zach could of been a vampire by the looks of him. I laughed and took a bite of my waffle.

This felt weird. I didn't do this. I was a sad person. But I just laughed. The first one since... Danielle. Why ruin it? I don't have to be sad. But I am. I am crying inside right now. I cry inside everyday all day, as a matter of fact. I don't know what you call it, but I might have just woken up from my robot stages of this mourning thing. Maybe I'll get better.

I twirled my fork around and ate some eggs and toast. I looked up again and saw Rachel, Zach and now my mother were staring. I laughed again. Maybe its time to listen to that alarm clock. Wake up, Summer, wake up...

Last edited by 78higirl0 on 21st August 2009, 2:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 11:01 am

DotaDot415

Admin

awww..the begginings soo sad...but i'm glad she finally smiles!

3Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 2:04 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Chapter 2: New
I stood in front of my desser, staring at the mirrior above it. The only thing I had to look forward to was the plaza. California was supposed to be big and shiny. But in my city, it wasn't what someone would think right away when they heard California. I never liked the mall and the little park outside, unless I was hanging out with Danielle.

Why did I act like I was happy? I wasn't. Not at all. I just got their hopes up and they would start acting normal again when I'd still just be the depressed, indifferent Summer. Not my happy self. Nothing had changed. I just pretended to be happy this morning when I played with Jenna.

I sighed and grabbed some skinny jeans and a tee shirt. I pulled them on and sat on my bed. I took out my phone and looked over it. I got this texting phone so me and Danielle would never stop talking. I rolled my eyes at myself. I was pretty much asking for pity. I shoved my face in my pillow and punched it and groaned.

"Summer! Come on! Lets go!" Rachel called. I sighed again and laced up some shoes. I jogged downstairs and grabbed my side bag before rushing out the door.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." I grumbled and got into the seat next to Rachel. She turned to say something but snapped her mouth shut. I gritted my teeth together. "Mom, why are we going to the plaza?" I asked through my teeth.
"Honey, don't you like it? Jenna and Rach were begging me." She said happily but frowned into the rear veiw mirror. "It'll be fun." She said and stopped talking when she saw me scowl. Fun. Sure.

This was a small town. That meant everyone knew everyone. And the plaza was the only hang out here. Everyone would know me. I bet all the kids in my grade would be there this Saturday. I shuttered thinking about what some people that were mean or annoying to Danielle and I would say.

I caught myself rubbing the "Best" charm on my right wrist. Danielle had the "Friend" necklace. Her mom gave it to me at her and her father's momorial service. I asked her to keep it, but she insisted Danielle would want me to have it. I'd never take it off.

I never stopped thinking about her. That needed to stop. I groaned to myself trying to hold back the tears and sob that rose up. I twisted around to look away so no one would see me, but I knew they already understood what happened.

We pulled into the parking lot. I sucked in a breath and sighed with relief that I didn't cry.
"Going to the food court and stuff, mom, see yah later." I said
"Ok text m-" She started but I hopped out of the car and rushed into the mall with Rachel behind me. "Yah need something?" I spit behind my back.
"No, Summer." She said "Do you?" Rachel stopped and grabbed my arm. She was 16. I was 14, can't she leave me be?
"Leave me only, Rachel, I'm a big girl I can shop by myself." I said cringing up.
"No, you can't, Summer." Rachel spun me around. "You can't even brush your hair. You need to stop this. Stop crying. Danielle is gone and not coming back. Suck it up." She said angrily.
"What did I do?" I said and the tear started to rise. She let go of my arm.
"Nothing. That is what. We are not going to pity you forever, Summer. So stop it." She said and looked at me. I balled up my fists and the tears fell down my cheeks. I got angry and almost hit her, when Zach came and grabbed me.
"Hey, hey." He said getting in between us. "Rach, what did you do?" He asked looking at me then her. I shrugged away and ran to the bathroom. I quickly locked myself in the stall and sobbed.

I don't know how long I was in there, but it was for a while. I rubbed my eyes and got out. Rachel was standing at the sinks with her arms folded and a blank look on her face. I pursed my lips and leaned against the wall.
"What?" I asked. She sighed and walked over to me. I squished my eye brows together when she tried to hug me. I pushed away and walked out of the bath room.

I wandered around the food court before getting some fast food chinese. I sat down at a table and picked at a pot sticker. I sighed and looked around. I saw a few kids from my grade staring at me. Once I saw them they turned away. I frowned. People thought I was some freak who dressed in all back and ate paste or something.

Then I saw him. I've never seen him before. He was smiling at me. I smiled and looked at my food again. My eyes darted form side to side trying to figure out what to do. I slowly looked up and saw him talking with a friend and gesturing towards me. His friend was Marcus Somethingorother. I knew him from science. That boy must be new, because he wasn't freaked out by me and I didn't know him. I heard him say something to Marcus and then catch his breath and say "Oh.." Ugh, leave me alone.

I quickly ate a potsticker and looked at him again. He was looking at me with a blank stare. I grumbled to myself. Then he started walking over to me. No! I wanted to scream then run away, but I sat there frozen. I sighed and put my head in my hand.
"Hey." He said and sat across from me. I looked at him for a little then said,
"Uh, hey." Well that was awkward....
"I'm Even Daniels." He held his hand out to shake mine. I looked at it, then he finally pulled it away. He shifted uncomforably. "I-uh-moved here from Washington last month." You seriously, don't have that last name. I thought about it then said.
"Um, cool." He finally had a small smile.
"Well, see yah around..."
"Summer Smith." I said and he turned away, half running back to Marcus. Marcus laughed at him.

I don't think this could get much worse, I thought as I hid my face behind my arm.

4Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 2:08 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

lol! so suspending!

5Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 2:10 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

LOL, you're silly Smile Hee hee hee

6Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 2:16 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

come on! get the next chapter quick! Very Happy

7Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 6:01 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Fine, fine lol

8Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 21st August 2009, 6:42 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Life. Its like Monopoly. At first everything is great. Then you lose sommething small. But it never gets better. You lose more and more and you want to quit. But the only thing keeping you going is that "Go" space. The little thing that pushes you on for just a little longer.

Well, at least my life is.

I dragged my feet as I walked upstairs anf lopped onto my bed. Why is everything so hard? Why can't it be easy and I can just stroll along without a care in the world? I turned over and sighed. I guess that is just how it is.

Yawning, I walked into the bathroom. Stupid Rachel. Who does she think she is? I just lost my best friend so she has to give me the whole, get on with your pathetic life talk. I rubbed my nose and looked into the mirror. My hair was a mess. I brushed it. Curly. I hated having curly hair. I pulled out a hair crimper and pulled it through my hair. Much better.

I sighed. Who am I kidding? My family? They knew better. I was damaged, never to be fixed. I looked at the mirror. I'm fine with that. Being sad was better then living with the fact that my best friend died, leaving me frozen and alone. The fact that know my family was turned against me. The fact some new guy had to introduce himself to the sad sack that is Summer.

I walked out of the bathroom. I sat on my bed and listened to music. I couldn't get that Eva n kid oout of my head. Why did he want to talk to me? Why am I so special? Maybe he just wanted to know everyone.
"Summer! Dinner!" Zach called. I walked down the steps painfully slowly.
Finally I reached the bottom. Looked like steak and potatoes. Not my favorite, but it will do.

Quietly, I sat down at the table, lips pursed. Zach tried to smile at me but I looked down. Rachel pouted like a baby in the corner as she helped mom set the plates with the meal. I rubbed the charm on my wirst.

Rachel put my plate in front of me. She gave me a pleading look, but I scowled and turned to play with the mashed potatoes. I took a bite and cut of some steak.

I could feel their eyes on the top of my head. I quickly looked up. Yep, staring at me again then quickly turn away. They looked at me like I was a valcano about to erupt.

I stared back at Jenna who was the only one who held the gaze. I smiled weakly and took a bite of steak. I continued to eat without looking again. I finshed quickly and put my plate in the sink and ran upstairs.

Why do they do that? They look at me like I will just faint and they need to grab me. They don't need to suffer. They didn't lose the closest person to them. But they halfway lost me. I stopped living. I stopped caring.

Then, something strange happened. My phone buzzed. I looked at the text. It simply said "hey". Wow, this was odd. Maybe they had the wrong number. I slide the phone to the side and wrote: "Who is this...?" and clicked SEND.
"Evan, from the mall. Marcus gave me your number. My hands froze. Is he some kind of stalker now? What does he want. I wrote: "Um, ok... hey..." And sent it. I groaned into my pillow. I really don't need this. I don't need some weird guy, I meet at a mall that moved here form Washington, stalking me and getting my number from an annoying guy at school.
"What's up?" He asked
"Nothing. Sitting on my bed." I didn't bother hearing what he was up to, I really didn't care.
"Oh, cool. Me too." He said with a grinning smily at the end. What does he want form me?!
"I guess..." I wrote.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to-uh-come to the mall tomorrow, with me, and some other friends." I got angry. He didn't know, who does he think he is.
"I don't know, maybe." I said "Gotta check." then sent it.
"K, cool" He wrote with another grinny face. I dug my nails into my knee.
I threw down my phone and jogged down stairs. My mom was the only one left cleaning up.
"Hey, hun." She said and smiled.
"Uh, hey mom." I said. I pulled my fingers through my hair "Can I go to the mall tomorrow with some guy I met there. My mom stopped cleaning and grinned.
"Yes, of course sweetie." She said. "I'll get Zach to take you."
"thanks." I dropped my hand and ran upstairs. She was probably happy I'm making friends. I picked up my phone to see a smile on the screen. I texted back "Yeah, I can go."

9Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 22nd August 2009, 7:26 am

DotaDot415

Admin

lol! did she even WANT to go to the mall??? xD

10Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 22nd August 2009, 10:45 am

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Chapter 4: Get together

Don't remember the last time I went to the mall with friends was. 6 months? A year? I never liked it. Its shopping for sport. Not for something you, but for something you can have.

I sighed in front of my dresser. What am I doing? I don't know this kid and I don't want to hang out with other people. There was something about Evan though...

I put my hand over my eyes and blindly grabbed a tee shirt to put on with my jeans. Maybe I shouldn't go. But, maybe it'll be fun and I can have friends again. I didn't want to be some jerky loner who turns down everything and hides behind her hair.

I'm going. That's final.

I quickly pulled on some converse an walked downstairs. Grabbing my bag, I waved good bye to my mom and stepped outside. I walked out looking down at my feet because it was too bright for today.

Sighs from the heavens, I guess.

Rachel was in the drivers seat. I groaned and slipped in with out words. She started the car and drove with her lips in a tight line.
"When did you get your license?" I asked through my teeth.
"Not too long ago. I've been driving with mom a lot but she says I can try this one alone." Rachel said.
I stared out the side window. Nothing to do in this town but to go with some strangers to the plaza mall.

We pulled into the parking lot. I got out, and, surprisingly, so did Rachel.
"You comin' in?" I asked
"Yeah, gotta make sure this guy isn't some pyscho or ax murderer. Yah know?"
"Whatever." I said and walked ahead. My phone buzzed
Are you coming ne time soon??? Evan. I grumbled something mean and worte:
Yes, I'm walking in now! D:< I laughed at the little angry face at the end.
K, cool. Meet us at the food court : D I balled my fists and got on the escalator. Rachel got on a few after me.

I got to the top and walked over to the fountain. Marcus, Evan, Tammy Louis, and Faith Hawken were all at the fountain. They were cool. None of them too horrifying.

I walked up to them. Tammy and Faith were talking but stopped and waved with a smile. I smiled slightly and waved my fingers. Tammy and I were cool, we were friends for a while but never extremely close. Faith was a sweet girl and she was always cool. Marcus, well he was just a normal annoying guy. But Evan. He looked around at everyone, smiling.

He had short, brown hair, freckles and was pretty tall. Taller then any of us.

Tammy came over and hugged me. "Hey, Tammy." I smiled and hugged her back.
"Hey, Summer. Long time no see, huh?" She giggled.
"Yep." I smiled and walked over ot sit by the fountain. After I spoke people seemed to ease up and relax.
"Come on, guys." Evan said happily "Lets go." He smiled and walked ahead with Marcus.
"Do you guys know what's up with that Evan kid?" I asked the two other girls
"He's cool." Faith said quietly "He just wants to know everyone to school and that kind of thing. Everyone likes him." She giggled and elbowed Tammy
"What?" Tammy said laughing.
I giggled myself. I'm glad I came. This would be fun.

We walked to many different stores I'd never go in by myself. Tammy and Faith looked over the clothes happily. I checked out a few things and only got one shirt. Looked like they got at least 4.

I laughed. I don't know why some girls love to shop. It was boring to me. We left and went into another. Ick, this was way too girly for me. I stood at the entrance, not daring to go in with Tammy and Faith. The boys tood outside too.

We finally finished shopping. The others had maybe 2 or 3 bags each. I only got one. We all sat down at a table in a small cafe outside of the mall. I said with the other girls next to me and the boys on the other side of the table.

We chatted and I fiddled with my place setting. A peppy waitress took our order and nearly skipped away.
"What are you doing for the rest of the summer, Summer?" Evan asked. I didn't get it right away, though.
"Summer?" He said
"Oh, what." I sat up "Umm, nothing." I said, truthfully. I never did anything, uuntil today. "What about you?" I asked.
"I might go surfing at Carpenteria." He said "Never done that before."
"Cool." I trailed off.

When we were done I said good bye and thanked them for inviting me. I nearly ran to the car with Rachel sitting talking to a friend.
"Okay I'm ready. Lets go." I said and hopped in the car. Rachel waved to the person and got in.
"Did you have a good time?" She asked turning the car on.
I didn't answer for a while.
"Yeah, I did." I smiled at her.

11Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 23rd August 2009, 5:40 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Chapter 5: Pandora
As I picked at the peas on my plate, I couldn't help but smile at the fun I had today. I got to hang out with some friends for once in a long time. They didn't act as weird or awkward as I thought they would.

I guess I've been a little cooped up. Too "stay away from me or I will bite your finger off" like a wild animal. Maybe I should open up. Let lose.

I bit of some chicken. This might work. This "happy" thing. I could be a normal kid soon. Wait, take out "normal" and "soon", those wouldn't happen. Maybe, I could be a kid.

Huh, sounded okay to me. I sighed and finished my dinner. I headed upstairs to my bed room.

My phone buzzed as I brushed my teeth. I picked it up and saw a message from Evan. Hey.

He sure knew how to start a conversation.
Hello I wrote back. I quietly hummed and turned my iPod on.
Did you have fun today??? He asked. I sat there listening to my song before answering,
Yeah, it was pretty fun I said with a smile at the end. I turned over to my side table. The phone buzzed but I sat there, looking at my photo. I held back tears for as long as I could. When I was about to burst I grabbed the phone.
Great It read with a grin Wanna hang out tomorrow at the mall or movies with me and the gang? I thought about this.
Did I? Hmm...
Sure. Wat do u want 2 see? I asked him.
IDK, anything action or scary. Scary sounded good. Nice and numbing.
Scary it is I wrote with a grin.
Wow. I was different. You couldn't pay me to see a horror film before... Danielle.
LOL, I'll ask the others Evan wrote back.
"Summer! Desert!" My mom called from down stairs.
"No thanks, already brushed my teeth." I called down the stairwell.
"Oh. Okay then." She mumbled.
K. I'll TTYL, evan. I said with a small grin.
I lay on my bed, thinking about tomorrow. I felt happier then I usually did. And I liked it. I always thought saddness was the way to feel better, but really, what kind of reasoning is that?

Danielle would want me to miss her, but not cry over her memory every morning. Yeesh, I am a sad sack.

Maybe I could make a goal. "Don't cry for one day." Hmm. Would it really work? Might. I should try it.

I got up and snuck down stairs. I grabbed a bowl of ice cream and flew back up the steps, 2 at a time. I laughed and plopped on my bean bag to watch whatever boring Soap Opera was on at 9:43 PM.

Nothing good. Just spanish ones I can't make out. I shrugged and turned one on. Trying to figure out what they said, something clicked.

I jumped up and rumaged through my dresser drawers. I finally found a small box. I don't know why a spanish soap oprea got me to remember this, maybe the fact I could never figure it out.

The box was small and plain. But on the top had a pretty carved flower. It was locked but I had the key. I pushed it in and it came open.

This was a box Daniele gave me in the 5th grade. It was an assignment our teacher gave us. "Put something so special in a box and give it to your best friend. You are not to open the gift until you graduate from high school."

I thought it was corny and gave Danielle a teddy bear we both loved that my mom gave me for my birthday when I turned like 4. We always played with "Teddy" (we weren't the most creative children back then). I don't know what happened to him. Maybe I should ask Danielle's mom...

I slowly lifted the lid. In it was a smaller box and a note. I quietly lifted it up and unfolded the paper. We had to write a letter too. Mine was something stupid like:
You're the bestest buddy in the entrie world! Hope we never leave each other's side!!!
I started reading
Dear Summer,
I think our time together so far has been the best I've ever had. You make me smile when ever you laugh. You make me laugh whenever you goof up. Haha, I can't wait to get older with you! I know our friendship with last forever. Maybe when you read this, we will be even closer, but I doubt we could be anymore then we are now. I'm sure we will be friends forever!
Enjoy my gift like I did. This is one of the closest things to my heart. But not nearly as close as you. I will always be your friend.
~Danielle

By the time she wrote "I can't wait to get older with you!" I was balling. I shook and cried on the ground rereading the note. I thought I heard someone coming up the stairs, but they stopped and turned around.

After crying for a very long time, I set the note down and picked up the small box. I opened it and looking inside.

It was a small, silver heart. I was just a pocket charm. But on it in fancy writing, it said
"Friends forever".
She must've gotten it carved in for this. Danielle always knew how to go over the top. I picked it up and held it in my hands. I sat there crying and sobbing until I feel asleep late.

12Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 23rd August 2009, 9:11 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

My dream was dark and fuzzy. I was running to grab something in the distance. It didn't seem like anything more then light, but all my body wanted to do was get it.

It was one of those dreams that you are running but can never move. My legs felt like they were wet cement. I started crying and screaming but nothing could come out of my lips.

I finally got close enough to the light that I could see clearly. As I was about to reach it, I feel into a deep, dark pit. I felt the weightlessness of the fall. As I dropped, I decided this was it. I never had to face any fears again...

I sat up straight. I was still on the ground. My face was hot and sweatly. My hand, still holding the charm.

I just sat there breathing deeply, with silent tears running down my cheeks.

Someone knocked on my door.
"Summer? You okay in there?" My mother asked.
"Uh, yeah, mom. I'm fine." I lied, choking it out through tears.
"Ok..." She said through the door. Her foot steps disappeared down the stairs.

I choked and sputtered on my tears and sobbed. Nothing could make me feel better now. Last night was almost as worse as the night I stopped living, the night Danielle died.

I lost my best friend, what else should I do? Find a replacement? I almost laughed at this thought. I could never find ten people I would trade for Danielle.

I finally looked at the chamr in my hand. My hand shook as I raised it to eye level. This was my heart. It didn't beat. It was cold and hard. I gripped it in my hand and bit my fist.

I sucked in a breath and looked around. My tv was still on. A woman was crying and saying something in spanish.
"Join the club." I said and clicked it off. I got up on my wobbly knees and walked to the bath room.

I looked in the mirror. I was a mess. My hair looked like Edward Scissorhands got hold of it. My eyes and face were a bright shade of pink.

I sighed and decided not to try and tackle this job. I left and went down stairs.

No one. The kitchen was empty. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a poptart. I put them in the toaster and sat at the table with my face in my hands.

I set the small charm on the table and looked at it. Tears fell down and landed on it. I sniffled and got my poptart. I didn't feel like climbing up stairs so I just stayed at the table.

I munnched the poptart, thinking about last night. The texting, the ice cream, the show, the box, the note, the pain, the crying...

The texts! Oh no! The movies! I threw down the remaining poptart and ran up stairs. I jumped in the shower trying to wash away the pain, as I could.

I got out and did my hair. I threw on random clothes and grabbed my phone. 1 missed call and 6 texts. They said Okay we are gonna see Halloween Night. Its gonna rock! with a grin
OK, we r seeing it @ 1:30. so meet us out side the plaza at 12:00 for lunch and stuff I looked at the time 2:00. Shoot. I missed it. I sleept through it.

I sat down and put my head in my knees. Now I'm extremely sad and missing the only thing that might make me happy again.

I sighed and stood up. Swallowing, I walked downstairs.
"Rach, can you drive me to the movies?" I asked Rachel who was watching T.V.
"Um, sure." She looked at mom who nodded. She got up and walked over to put her shoes on. "What do you need there?" She asked as we walked out to her car.
"I was supposed to go to a movie with some friends." I hopped in the car
"Ooh." Rachel started the car. We silently drove down town. Her lips were in a tight line the whole time.

We finally go outside of the theatre. Rachel followed me into the large, red room. She asked the old woman at the consession stand if I could get into the movie. The woman shrugged and shook her head. Rachel turned to me with a sad look in her eyes.

Rachel walked over to me and put her arm over my shoulder.
"Sorry." She said "I'll get you some lunch if you want?" She offered
"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I shrugged her off and ran out to the car on the verge of tears.

Almost the worst 24 hours. Almost.

Rachel got into the car and turned it on.
"I'm sorry, Summer." She said
"Why? You didn't do anything." I said through tears
"Well, I'm sorry you're so sad." Rachel pulled out and started the drive. I didn't say anything for the rest of the ride.

When we got home, I ran to my room and grabbed my phone and texted Evan
I'm so sorry I couldn't go to the movie! I really wanted to go but I slept in. I'm so sorry!!! I cried into my pillow. He and everyone else probably thought I stood them up.

I didn't want to move. I'm fine with just shoving my face in a pillow and crying. So I did.

13Summer Love <3 Empty Re: Summer Love <3 24th August 2009, 1:11 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

aww....she missed the movies! how sad Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]