Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of this site? :)

5 posters

What do you think of WU?

What do you think of this site? :) Vote_lcap100%What do you think of this site? :) Vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
What do you think of this site? :) Vote_lcap0%What do you think of this site? :) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What do you think of this site? :) Vote_lcap0%What do you think of this site? :) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think of this site? :) Empty What do you think of this site? :) 22nd August 2009, 10:07 am

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

Hello all! I am curious to know what you think of the site! If you see something that needs improvement, don't hesitate to post about it! We are trying to make this the best site ever! All admins are laid back, but will step in to help if there is a demanding situation! Smile

Thanks!

Here is kinda what the options above mean Smile

Love It ~ I'll come lots
Like It ~ I'll come sometimes
It's Ok ~ I'll come when there is nothing better to do
Don't Like Much ~ I probably won't ever come
Hate It Sad ~ I will never come

Let us know!

2What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 22nd August 2009, 10:10 am

DotaDot415

Admin

LoVe It!♥️♥️♥️♥️ will come on more than anyone else Smile ♫♫♫ Razz

3What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 22nd August 2009, 10:13 am

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

DotaDot415 wrote:LoVe It!♥️♥️♥️♥️ will come on more than anyone else Smile ♫♫♫ Razz

Is that your new goal? Lol Smile Glad you luv it like me!

4What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 22nd August 2009, 12:19 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

no..i don't luv it just like u...i LoVe it MORE than you! XD jk lol xD

but it's true i LoVe this site! Very Happy

5What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 22nd August 2009, 1:02 pm

sheng123

sheng123
Traderkinz
Traderkinz

even thou i only joned yester day i think im addicted lol

6What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 22nd August 2009, 1:07 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

lol! i bet we all are xD

7What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 25th August 2009, 2:13 pm

crystal00000

crystal00000
Traderkinz
Traderkinz

LUV it!

8What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 25th August 2009, 8:14 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

wow....why is my post gray?? lol!

9What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 4th September 2009, 6:01 pm

golden_retriever

golden_retriever

I love it. This site looks really cool. :]

http://iluvwarrior-cats.piczo.com/?g=1&preview=y&sl=0&st=122&cr=

10What do you think of this site? :) Empty Re: What do you think of this site? :) 4th September 2009, 8:41 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

great! Very Happy all voted for i love this site! but how come only 4 votes??? :O we must have more members who love this site!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum