Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone gotten the map parts?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Has anyone gotten the map parts? 23rd August 2009, 12:39 am

Billy1920

I have only gotten 1. I have been taking vactions since it came out and I only have 1! I was lucky to trade for 2 of the trophies Very Happy but I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten the parts?

2Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Re: Has anyone gotten the map parts? 23rd August 2009, 6:50 am

DotaDot415

Admin

i've only gotten 1, like you...hopefully i might get a few more! 9just too lazy to buy the tickets! Razz)

3Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Re: Has anyone gotten the map parts? 24th August 2009, 6:34 pm

Billy1920

lol I agree with you, I'm to lazy to buy the tickets too and there a lot of money..

4Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Re: Has anyone gotten the map parts? 25th August 2009, 10:56 am

binkybohboh

I completed the map twice on different accounts. I have one piece on Asian account.

5Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Re: Has anyone gotten the map parts? 25th August 2009, 1:41 pm

crystal00000

crystal00000
Traderkinz
Traderkinz

I myself have 2 map parts! Only 2 more to go!

6Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Re: Has anyone gotten the map parts? 2nd September 2009, 2:36 pm

DotaDot415

Admin

what??? lucky! Very Happy

7Has anyone gotten the map parts? Empty Re: Has anyone gotten the map parts? 2nd September 2009, 2:55 pm

crystal00000

crystal00000
Traderkinz
Traderkinz

Yeah! Only had the ghost 1nce!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum