Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon! Gotta catch em all!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 8:41 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

So, this is a Pokemon Roleplay. I don't know the whole setting, but it's at a middle school Academy. For now, at least.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Cascade Marina Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Cassie

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 2lsxl02

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum
Cassie is very nice to people, yet because of an "accident" she had when she was young, she always keeps her guard up and can be defensive at times. You rarely see her cry, but at times, when she is sad, she can seem withdrawn. Cassie aspires to be a water pokemon trainer, and then a breeder when she is too old to battle. She is very serious about her training, yet is very inexperienced. Coming to this school is Cassie's dream- she wanted to go to this school ever since she was ten. Her parents, being protective, didn't want her to go, but when she turned twelve, they finally let her go. Coming from a rich family as an only child, Cassie can be a little pretentious at times and not realize it, but for the most part, she is a very polite child.

History: Cassie is an only child in a richer part of Celadon City. She loves her parents, but sometimes feels extremely lonely. Her family always goes on trips, whether it be to Three Island to collect berries or to Curelean Gym to see the Water Pokemon shows. Because she is always traveling, friendships were very short-lived. When Cassie was three, she almost was drowned by a few bullies who kidnapped her on Cinnabar Island during summer vacation. Though the bullies were never found, she was always afraid they would come back. In fact, she occasionally still has nightmares about them.

Cassie would have drowned in that "accident", as she always called it, if it weren't for a wild Lapras to have attacked the kidnappers and saved her. For that reason, Lapras is Cassie's favorite Pokemon and she dreams to have one of her own. However, Cassie's parents will not allow her to have one because it could bring back harsh memories of that horrible incident. Since Cassie loves water pokemon, they instead got her a Squirtle when she was ten years old. Cassie has secretly tried to catch a Lapras for years, but has failed. Her only other pokemon she has is a baby Seel, which she did not win in a battle, but she found near a mother Dewgong who had been gravely injured by a Gyrados; the mother could not be saved. By coming to this school, Cassie hopes to accomplish her goal of becoming a great trainer as well as finding her very own Lapras

Team

Pokemon: Squirtle
Lvl: 6
Moves: [B] bubble, tackle, water gun

Pokemon: Seel
Lvl: 2
Moves: Headbutt, growl

Last edited by xoxomemexoxo on 26th November 2011, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://webkinzutopia.forumotion.com

2Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:18 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): William Hanks

Nickname (Optional): Liam

Age (10-15): 12

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Short black hair, average build, green eyes.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum
Liam grew up the youngest out of 6 boys who all became successful trainers. He is determined to become as famous and achieved as them. He fights tough and works hard, but can get carried away. He is protective and territorial. His entire family has attended this school and he is excited to start training.

History: Always been competitive and eager to learn. Very talented but feels belittle by his brothers. He prefers fire pokemon.

Team

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Lvl: 4
Moves:

Pokemon: Flareon
Lvl:3
Moves:

3Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:24 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie stretched, waking up from the dorm. Holding Seel in her arms, she grabbed her bag, going out into the hall. She absentmindedly brought her hand to her belt, checking to see if her pokeballs were there.

4Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:25 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Liam sat in the grass watching Cyndaquil chase a flower caught in the wind. He picked at the blades under his fingers.

5Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:36 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie giggled, finally feeling free from her family. Going outside was such a wonderful privilege, and she wanted to enjoy every minute of it. She sat near a small pond, nearly a little puddle. She set Seel into it, picking the daisies nearby and braiding them into his fur.

6Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:39 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Looking up, Liam saw a girl sitting by the pond. He would have thought nothing of it, but Cyndaquil began waddling towards her. He followed his sheepishly to the girl. Cyndaquil jumped up and down next to her, hoping for her attention.

7Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:42 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie smiled, seeing the Cyndaquil. Immediately, she went to her bag for a pokeball. Seeing the boy, however, she dropped her hand, instantly embarrassed. "Oh...hi there..." She said, putting away the pokeball. "I didn't know that was your Cyndaquil...my bad...not that I would have wanted it, of course."

8Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:49 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Liam picked the pokemon up in his arms, but CYndaquil was still interested in the girl. "It's no problem," He said eyeing her Seel. "I'm sorry he bothered you." He chewed his lip awkwardly.

9Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:52 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Still sitting, Cassie took her Seel and picked it up. "Seel, do you like him?" She asked, watching Seel eye the Pokemon. Seel looked at it questioningly, wanting to explore it further. "How about we let them play?" She asked, putting Seel down. "I'm Cassie, by the way."

10Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 9:59 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Liam let cyndaquil out of his arms and he cocked his head at the Seel. Satisfying he appraoched him playfully.
"I'm Liam," He held his hand out.

11Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 10:02 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie smiled in a playful way, watching her darling Seel go off with Cyndaquil. She yawned, stretching out her arms. "Are you a trainer. I hope to be someday. I'm still kind of new at this, not that I still couldn't kick your butt." She smirked, holding a pokeball and tossing it up and down.

12Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 10:08 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Liam looked at her carefully. "That's a little hasty, isn't it?" He smirked. "You wouldn't want to get into anything lie hat without knowing me yet, right?"

13Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 26th November 2011, 10:11 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie impatiently rolled her eyes. "Oh, my pokemon could be yours anyday." She said, dragging out the words for dramatic effect. "But if you're too chicken to find out now, we could always battle once we 'get to know each other'." She laughed, mimicking Liam's words.

14Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 13th December 2011, 6:59 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Liam squinted his eyes at her, but nodded. He was reluctant to turn down a battle "I guess we could give it a shot... I only have fire pokemon right now, though."

15Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 13th December 2011, 7:02 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie let out a derisive laugh, knowing her water pokemon had the advantage over Liam's fire pokemon anyday. She nodded, grabbing her pokeball from her belt. "Okay then...Squirtle, I choose you!"

16Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 13th December 2011, 7:05 pm

78higirl0

78higirl0
Admin

Liam clentched his fists. "Cyndaquil, I choose you," he proclaimed.

17Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! Empty Re: Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! 13th December 2011, 7:11 pm

xoxomemexoxo

xoxomemexoxo
Admin

Cassie giggled, seeing the Cyndaquil. "Oh, you chose Cydaquil to start? Let's see if that pays off." She nodded towards Squirtle as he stepped into the makeshift battlefield. "Okay, Squirtle, use your water gun attack, now!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum