Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide For Arte and His Rares! Showing You how to be one of His Preferred Customers!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DotaDot415

Admin

Have a question about Arte? post it here!

Arte's Preferred Customer Levels:
Level 1: First time shopper in Arte's shop, shows you how it works.
Level 2: Arte says: "Welcome to the Curio Shop. Hope you find what you're looking for."
Level 3: Arte says: "Welcome back. See if you can find a bargain today."
Level 4: Arte says: "Hey, welcome back, if you see something you like, let me know."
Level 5: Arte says: "Good to see you again. Have fun shopping."
Level 6: Arte says: "Ahh, one of my favorite customers. Let's see what I can do for you."
Level 7: Arte says: "There you are! Always great to see you, my shop is your shop." (Shows you a sign that tells you what time the rare item will show up)

There are two things you have to do in Arte's shop to move further up the preferred customer list, and both require Kinz Cash!

1) You have to tip Arte.
There is debate on how much is necessary, some say K$ 100 tips will get you up the list faster, while others say that no more than K$ 10 is necessary, as long as you are a good customer, you will get there.

2) You have to buy things in his shop.
Most people say that if you buy a couple to a few items a week, that is good enough for Arte and you will proceed up the list.

Once you are on "Level 7", you can ask Arte what time the Rare item will be available for sale, and he will hold up a sign showing you the time.

Kenziere<3

Traderkinz
Traderkinz

ohh.. thanks dota!!
hm... right now..i am on..level..5.

DotaDot415

Admin

really? but i thought you were on like level...3 or something.......*suspicious...

crystal00000

crystal00000
Traderkinz
Traderkinz

Level 6

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum