Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Membership Contest! Everyone can enter! Winner will get a Red Lava!

+8
priceless
naruto731
lillymarie
Crazy Coley
HarryPotter
DotaDot415
CR
Angelique
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angelique

Traderkinz
Traderkinz

Please let us know who you have invited that has joined our Wonderful Utopia here!

Just post your name and the name of your member! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Ok, this is CR typing now. I will say that this contest ends on labor day, September 7. Just post who has joined this site due to your influence. This contest is open to anyone. The person with the most people to join wins a red lava. And, the way this will work, is you will get half a point per person to join. If the person is actually active on here, you will receive one point. We are looking for quality more than quantity. Although, both would be nice right now lol. If you have any questions, lmk. And, if you are going to get friends from another site, don't get caught and get in trouble. We don't want the site to look bad. We just need some more people. Avoid visitor messages that anyone and everyone can see. Don't send PMs to random people either because they could turn you in. Try to invite people you know. Ready set go!!!

Adding In (by Dota xD) :
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND USE THEM FOR THIS CONTEST! If we find out, there will be consequences!

CR

CR
Admin

Well, you invited me. I joined off of the VM you sent me.

DotaDot415

Admin

i'll be at the side lines cheering for the other members, like usual xD

HarryPotter

Admin

I am so sorry nobody invited me, I just joined.I hope that is ok. I am sorry if that is against the rule,you can cancel my account if you want.Sorry, I did not know it was only an invited website. Sorry Sad

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

HarryPotter wrote:I am so sorry nobody invited me, I just joined.I hope that is ok. I am sorry if that is against the rule,you can cancel my account if you want.Sorry, I did not know it was only an invited website. Sorry Sad

It's not an invited website only at all!! Smile We want many new members!

We are having a contest just to help get more members here, to kick off the new site Smile

You yourself can enter the contest by grabbing some friends to join!

Angelique

Traderkinz
Traderkinz

Sorry harryPotter, I just got so tired that I decided to start up again today, alas, I am in trouble as a spammer. So you were not forgotton, I just was too tired.

Angelique

Traderkinz
Traderkinz

Also invited
lillymarie
dance4eva13

and I think Super-Mann will be coming over

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

I believe meme would like to call of the contest, and I agree...

We can't get in any more trouble Smile

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

Ok.. Nevermind, contest stays open Smile

I brought the new member 78higirl78 or something like that Smile

DotaDot415

Admin

ok yay! as long as we do it only in siggies, right?

CR

CR
Admin

Bump for all to see!

DotaDot415

Admin

wow! a RED LAVA! COme on ppls! YOu KNOW you want it! Very Happy

DotaDot415

Admin

invited 17 ppls Smile latias is one of them xD

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

Holy Cow Dota! Smile

DotaDot415

Admin

yes! pinkslicky made one too! Very Happy (i invited her xD)

CR

CR
Admin

Ok, but invites don't get points. People that join are worth half a point and people that join and are active get one point.

DotaDot415

Admin

ok, great! Very Happy

DotaDot415

Admin

so far the pple i have invited and have joined are: blair, latias, and pinkslicky (there may be more...idk though xD)

lillymarie

I invited 21 people! Smile

lillymarie

hope they join!!

DotaDot415

Admin

aghhh! 21 ppls?!?!?!? (i've gotta catch up T__T)

lillymarie

I got naruto to join! Smile

CR

CR
Admin

Well naruto joined off of you lilly.

naruto731

lillymarie

DotaDot415

Admin

right now i think i have like 3 points....cuz 3 people joined becuz of me....and 2 are not so active, while one of them is...Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next