Webkinz Utopia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Utopia!
Welcome to the Utopia! Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun and be safe!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today! Empty WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today! 3rd August 2009, 9:54 am

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

Hello Everyone Smile

WU now has a donations account! We are looking for items big or small, that will be used in future contests we will hold.. Any items donated to the old account are being moved to our new account TradingItems!

If you have anything to donate, please send a FR to TradingItems! I assure you all of these items are VERY safe in the hands of our admins Smile

Thanks,
Coley Smile

DotaDot415

Admin

Heyy Smile
im dot's sis.

i could donate some thinggs...but..dot took like everything from my account..LOL.

would it be okay if i sent some small items.. like MM stuff and zingoz plushes?

Crazy Coley

Crazy Coley
Admin

DotaDot415 wrote:Heyy Smile
im dot's sis.

i could donate some thinggs...but..dot took like everything from my account..LOL.

would it be okay if i sent some small items.. like MM stuff and zingoz plushes?

Hello Smile Dot's Sis, we would LOVE for you to join! Yes, you may donate anything you like!

BTW, it would be great if you joined this site yourself Smile

4WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today! Empty Re: WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today! 4th August 2009, 11:52 am

DotaDot415

Admin

okay..i just registered... waiting for an email ??

i'll be sending a FR from kenziere!! Smile

5WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today! Empty Re: WU's Dontation Account ~ Donate Today! 5th August 2009, 10:31 am

Kenziere<3

Traderkinz
Traderkinz

im still waiting for someone to accept the FR. Smile
i'll send as soon as it is accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum